- Our architects, engineers and biosafety professionals are involved as laboratory consultants in a number of projects in Asia and Europe. Our commitment includes planning and design of new teaching, clinical, biology, microbiology (BSL-2 and BSL-3) laboratories, or their retrofitting, construction supervision, commissioning, and certification. We are competent to assist you to design and tendering specialty laboratories from small animal, zebra fish to large animal facilities, plant and arthropod containments, and special applications from transmission electron microscope to PET NMR. Our mechanical engineers evaluate energy-saving engineering measures that factor in local climate, operational requirements, and your budget (investment and running cost optimization).
- Our biosafety trainers with laboratory background run trainings, including hands-on trainings and workshops, all over Asia and Europe.
- BSL-2, BSL-3 and BSL-4 against WHO, BMBL, TS EN 12128:1998, EU 2000/54, EU 90/219 or AS/NZS 2243.3:2010
- Plant Greenhouse, Plant GMO facility against NIH rDNA Guidelines or AS/NZS 2243.3:2010
- ABSL-2, ABSL-3 and ABSL-4 as well as BSL-3Ag against WHO, BMBL, TS EN 12128:1998, EU 2000/54, EU 90/219, AS/NZS 2243.3:2010 or EU Directive 2010/63/EU
- GMP: Introduction and implementation iGMP and Certification iGMP against PIC/S
- OHSAS 18001 and CWA 15793 (Biorisk Management)
Biosafety video materials